I was invited onto a local radio station near me for their programme ” Your Voice Matters”. Each week they interview a local person, last week it was the Mayor of Brighton and this week they interviewed me!
They asked me to share six songs, and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to show case some of my very talented friends and family. We talked briefly about my childhood, my journey from the Public Sector to Life Coaching and Energy Alignment ( and why it is so important!) Enjoy!
- Vives: O Salutaris sung by my friend Debra Skeen who runs Music for the Brain, where she goes into care homes for people living with dementia and lifts their spirits with her music therapy.
- Enemies composed by Angus Havers ( my brother) , it features Leah Weller who he works closely with. It’s all about friendships and not making enemies with loved ones.
- Epic Journey by Leigh Beeby who is one of my clients, Leigh wrote this about her journey of transformation with The Energy Alignment Method which is a technique I use with my clients.
- Take your Time by Bare Traps They wrote this song about allowing yourself the space to work out who you really are and what you want from life, which completely resonates with me and the work that I do with my clients.
- White Noise by Wendy Versus from their Album Crayon Wars, Wendy is a dear friend of mine, my twin from Canada, she’s an amazing IBS Coach, and this song is about the white noise that surrounds you until you have your breakthrough.
- BitterSweet Lullaby by Morning Star whom my dear friend Amber Swenor is the lead singer for. The Band wrote this after one of their dear friends who battled depression was lost too soon, it was their way of connecting with him, they hope the song helps people feel a connection to many others in the world.