30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond – A Nutritional Re-balancing Programme
Here is a checklist of symptoms to signal it may be time for to give your body what it needs. If you answer yes to three or more of the questions below it may be time to hit the refresh button.
Do you experience fatigue or low energy levels?
Do you experience brain fog, lack of concentration and/or poor memory?
Do you experience recurring yeast infections or foot fungus?
Do you have less than two bowel movements per day?
Do you drink processed coffees and colas during the day?
Do you take prescription medications, sedatives or stimulants?
Do you live with or near to polluted air, water or other environmental pollution?
Do you crave or eat sugar?
Do you experience frequent headaches?
Do you have bad breath or excessive body odour?
Are you overweight?
Do you experience depression or mood swings?
Do you have food allergies or skin problems?
Do you feel sleepy after meals, bloated or gassy?
Do you have arthritic aches and pains or stiffness?
Do you experience indigestion/acid reflux after eating?
Do you eat fast food, fatty foods, pre-prepared foods or fried foods more than three times a week?
30 Days to Healthy Living:
Reduce the number of toxins you ingest
Increase your nutrient intake
Achieve hormonal balance
Cleanse your gut and liver
Elevate mood, decrease inflammation, improve energy and sleep.
Teach you how to cook with ease
Reach your balanced weight
This programme is changing lives. I wanted to share what happened to me.
This is me, 2014. The above photo is my before, and the below photo after doing the 30 days to healthy living.
I suffered with Shingles following a very stressful period in my life. I had pre and post Shingles fatigue. For about 4 months in the lead up to the episode, I had serious fatigue, I could barely function, I was struggling to keep up with demanding job, looking after my two sons , and running my business. I am normally full of energy and go at about 50 miles an hour. So this was a serious shock to me, and a big wake up call.
I had gone to the Doctor thinking I had a spider bite on my eye, but within a few hours I was back with my eye area having completely blown up, and got a Shingles diagnosis. I literally slept for about 2 months after the Shingles rash appeared on my face
Part of my symptoms included my digestion system completely failing, I was putting on weight and yet I wasn’t over eating. I had heard of the 30 days to healthy living, and I wanted my health and digestion back, and so a few months after I had gone back to work, and I had finished my phased return to work. I went all in.
I actually really enjoyed the discipline of the programme, and I loved all the support from the Facebook group and the health coaches. I learnt so much. By about week 3 the weight started dropping off me, and it continued after I had finished the 30 days. My energy levels were back. My bloating had gone, and I had discovered that diary and gluten weren’t good for me. I had eliminated them from my diet during the 30 days, when I started adding them back in I could actually feel how my body was responding. What used to be a normal feeling, I now noticed and realized wasn’t normal at all. Things like the bloating, pains in my stomach and feeling really foggy headed. I was also amazed how my taste buds changed, and I now really don’t like processed sugary puddings. I have created healthy new habits.
Do I need to give my body a helping hand to work at its best?
Just like dusting your furniture and cleaning your bathrooms, the human body needs to be cleaned too. If your body is exposed to more toxins than it can handle both internally and externally it will create fat to protect your vital organs from the toxins. You will benefit from a reliable body rebalance if you have a diet that includes packaged foods, hydrogenated fats and oils, white flour and sugar, or if you are exposed to:
Second Hand Smoke, Fertilizers, Dust, Photocopiers, Garden Pesticides
Mould, Mildew, Heavy Metal, Electrical Devices, Pollution, Paint fumes
Smoke, Rain, Dry cleaned clothing, Household Cleaners, Car Fumes
Knowledge is Power
The philosophy around the 30-day programme is to do a few things:
1. Focus on Whole Foods eating
2. Avoid the inflammatory-triggering and addictive foods like gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, alcohol and acidic forming foods
3. Focus on the importance of absorbing our food. As ARBONNE so beautifully puts it, ” we are not what we eat, we are what we absorb.”
4. Provide products that help our organs let go of toxicity–the lungs, the G.I., the liver, the skin, and the kidneys.
The principles are in line with The Medical Medium and Energy Healing.
About your 30 days to healthy living with me.
- A full recipe book with delectable dinners and tasty treats, all simple to create and taking less than 30 minutes to cook
- Fully guided workbook and documents to help your clear out the cupboards and fill your kitchen with nutritious foods that will rev up the metabolism
- Access to a private FB support group with daily top tips and support as well as more recipes and plenty of success stories
- 24/7 email and what’s app support
- Full range of premium quality vegan, botanical supplements and nutritional products to increase your body’s fat burning capacity whilst making the plan more convenient and sustainable for every day life, no matter what your schedule is
- Accountability! You are 50% more likely to succeed with someone guiding you
- 1-1 Wellness Coaching with me, offering daily support and guidance. With my expertise in mind, body and soul connection, and energy alignment, I’ve got your back throughout our time together.
Works out to @£8 a day in UK for everything which includes part of the cost of your meals ( $10 a day CA, $8 US, $13 AU/NZ), which is about the same as getting a muffin and a Latte at your local Coffee Shop each day.
The Nutrition Arbonne Special Value Pack at 40% Discount includes everything you need. On our 30 Day Programme, the products replace unhealthy options and with recipes and shopping lists you only fill your fridge with what you need. No more throwing out food gone bad from the fridge! CLICK HERE to see what is included.
We do offer The Breakfast Club programme too, to help you get set up for success for the day.
This programme is different in 2 ways from the above, the price point is less and it is focuses on starting your day right with your Breakfast and liver and digestion support.
This programme with Protein Shake Mix is £207 Value for £145. Works out to 30% off. This will give your body a taste of what it feels like to start eating and feeling good!
Core Pack includes Arbonne Essentials:
- Daily Fibre Boost (1)
- Digestion Plus (1)
- Herbal Tea (1)
- Vanilla Protein Shake Mix
- Chocolate Protein Shake Mix
- Citrus Energy Fizz Sticks
- Pomegranate Energy Fizz Sticks
Your body is your home for life.
Treat it well now so it will treat you well for the rest of your life.
Are you ready? Click below to schedule your free Wellness Consultation today.
We will talk about where you are right now and how you want to feel. We can talk about the best option of support for you so that you get the results and wellness you want.